Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

24K Magic!

"Guess who's back again?!" 

So Bruno Mars has just released this single, well few weeks ago actually, kinda late posting this. But it's better than never. So I'm going to review bruno's newest single from his new album, it's called 24K Magic. Bruno released the single along side the video without any announcement or hint before, just like what Beyonce did in 2013 with her self-titled album "BEYONCE". As success as Beyonce, Bruno Mars's newest single has peaked at #6 on Hot 100 last week, and still on the top 10 of Hot 100. 

24k Magic brings us back to the 1970s or 1980s disco songs. The song is alive with its beat, and the tune itself makes us wanna dance. I danced like no one was watching when I was in a bus going back to my city, while we all know, a bus is meant to be seated by a lot of people. Yup, they saw me dancing. A man next to me starred at me for a few seconds then looking at the window rolling his eyes. That's the power of Bruno Mars. Believe me when you listen to the sound of the music, the lyrics and the beat, you will feel empowered and just wanna go with the beat. 

This new pop disco anthem is such a great hit, and here is the album artwork:

And you can also watch the official music video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY
Music: 8/10
Lyrics: 6/10
Voice: 9/10
Overall: 7/10

RECOMMENDED TO BE DOWNLOADED OR STREAMED! Have a great day everyone! Enjoy the magic!

1 comment: