Translate

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Congratulations to SMA Santo Aloysius Bandung

I am a proud alumni of St. Aloysius Bandung, even prouder today after one of the local news media of West Java, Indonesia, declared the National Exam results. Based on what I just said you can already predict where this is going. YES! St. Aloysius peaked at the 3 BIGGEST of many schools in Bandung!! This has been going for many years consecutively, why am I proud then? Because I know how hard it is to stay on that position for years without falling out of 10 Biggest Rank. I know the struggle, the efforts I must give in order to make that position mine. 

I want to congratulate all the teachers involved in patiently teaching, conducting and sacrificing lots of their time and energies to make this happen. No achievements can be achieved instantly, and in order to achieve such achievement you're gonna need more than a person to help you, a person that always there behind your back to support you whether mentally or physically and those people are the teachers who had always been available for their students. There are two biggest things to be sacrificed, and those are yourself and time. Because both are limited and you can't have any exact same repetition for both either. And these teachers have willingly sacrificed their time for the students.

And not only the teachers, but also the students who have fought for this at their best. I've been where those students have been, endless assignments, practices, and extra time learning a.k.a. course, especially for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I know that feeling of tired and sick of seeing Physics equation, but believe me, it really is worth all the efforts. I'm glad that y'all finally made it this far, and even able to CLAIM both #1 AND #3 this year! How awesome is that? You really are competent successor. Once again, congratulations! I wish I had the chance to say this in person.

And of course, the one and only who always there for us all, who helped us no matter what we've done, who always push us out of our comfort zone, God Himself. Without His blessings, none of these would happen. Therefore be thankful to Him because these all happened because of His permission. 


We are T.O.P. Saint Aloysius O.K.!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment