Translate

Friday, April 27, 2018

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Gambar terkait
Source: Forbes

Hey guys! It's been a while since I published my latest blog. I feel the need to publish some reviews about the movie, and if you have not watched it yet and you're the type of person who hates being spoiled about a movie please with all honor, do not read. If you are okay then keep reading.

So first of all, I watched the Avengers movie 6 years ago in 2012, when I was still in the 8th grade of junior high school. Never thought I'd be watching the 2 last sequel of it 6 years later with my college friends.

The story started with Thor's and other Asgardian's ship being attacked by Thanos (see Thor: Raganarok) until it is completely destroyed. Loki was murdered as well, sadly, but with honor by trying to kill Thanos with his blade and of course....useless. I must admit that I could not get my focus off of the movie, I mean like every second of it has precious story that if only you miss one second, you're gonna get confused of what's going on in the next second. I don't  know how they did it, but for a 2 hours and 40 minutes length movie, I did not feel bored at all. It only felt like I was watching a-1-hour movie length.

There are some few cool highlights from the movie: when Doctor Strange met Iron Man to finally faced son of Thanos, when Natasha Romanoff, Captain America saved Scarlett Witch and Vision from the attack ( I mean it was sooo cool people!!), the scene where Avengers are joined by Bucky, General of Wakanda, and King T'Challa to face Thanos massive attack in Wakanda, and when Thor finally came to earth to help the Avengers (with his new AXE!!!). Thor finally becomes a God and the only Avenger able to stab Thanos in the heart, but he was still able to escaped.

If you've been asking, Doctor Strange needed to gave up the Time Stone and saved Tony Stark, so that the whole universe can be saved even though that means he himself must gone after Thanos claimed all the Infinity Stones. "It was the only way" he said to Tony Stark. Before, Strange had some visit into time and saw all the 14.000.605 possibilities of avengers winning or not, and the only chance they have to win is 1 out of 14.000.605 possibilites, which was this way.

The moral of the story is that as always, together we strong, divided we lose. And the other is, Karma never sleeps, even Thanos had to lose Gamora (her beloved daughter) to gain the soul stone; and also, sometimes you have to face what you think is worst, because it is the only best way for you to win.

Storyline: 12/10
Overall: 12/10

Here are the list of those who vanished after Thanos accomplished his only mission, that is to destroyed the half of the universe:

1. King T'Challa
2. Bucky Barnes
3. Scarlett Witch
4. Quill
5. Mantis
6. Nebula
7. Spider-man
8. Nick Furry
9. Maria Hill
10. Groot
11. Vision
12. Loki
13. War Machine
14. Drax
15. Doctor Strange :(

No comments:

Post a Comment