Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Britney Spears New "Make Me" Music Video

Have you guys watched the new music video? Or do you even know Britney Spears has released her newest single? No? Live your present. This is Britney Spears I'm talking about, you should really know something about that legendary princess of pop.

Few days ago, Britney released her new music video for her newest single "Make Me" featuring G-Eazy. I love the song so much, it doesn't sound like any other Britney's song to be honest, just a completely different material. The song peaked at #17 btw at Hot 100 and I'm so looking forward for next week, because I believe she's gonna make it to the Top 10.

The new video, however, has been badly criticized. Some say that the video "is not suppose to be like that, that's not even how a video for a lead single suppose to be." ; another say "it's not so powerful video for a lead single." ; another say "the story line is unclear, the video is meaningless." Well those critics are pretty bad actually, I mean the video is not that bad tho...Britney does perform a lot of sexual things during the video and children may need parental guidance for watching it. Can we just look at the bright side? Britney look so spectacular during the video, and I have never seen her like that since "Work B**ch" video in 2013. Her dance, her move, her smile, her fashion and everything are just sweet. Despite the blurry story line, can we appreciate her? She's been working hard for this I believe, and it deserves some applause. 

I also have watched the original video - the one that has been publicized is not the original version of it, it has been remade by the director as a source say - and it is honestly more amazing than the one has been publicized. The story line is much clearer and Britney looks more stunning in the original video. So if you guys signs a petition for the release of the original video, I'm with you guys! 

Here is the link for the new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etfJCm0nfr4

I can't find the video for the original video anymore, I think it has been blocked by youtube. Enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment