Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Britney Spears's Glory

Britney released her newest album few days ago, on August 28th to be exact. Yes I know, I love it too! I was so busy the day when Britney released her album, so I've just got the time to write the review about it now. So here is my "track by track" preview for "Glory".

Image result for glory britney spears album

1. Invitation

A pop anthem to open "Glory" with its mysterious cloudy tunes. I can imagine walking on a forest in a cloudy morning with fogs around me.

2. Make Me (feat. G-Eazy)

I believe there's no need for me to review this song as I have done it before. Well, such a great great anthem from this album.

3. Private Show

Cute song, I feel like I actually hear Madonna singing "Material Girls". A catchy pop song, brings joy and it makes you wanna dance even when you're actually sitting. I am dancing to it right now. I can imagine myself being in a nice Sunday summer.

4. Man On The Moon

Ooh I am in love with this one. I think it's gonna be the next single from this album. I love everything about this song, especially the chorus, it's like it's actually giving you the hope and patience to wait for the "one". A great anthem with great tunes also, I feel like using this one for my morning work out.

5. Just Luv Me

A dark pop song which force the "one" to love you.

6. Clumsy

Not as clumsy as its title. A catchy pop song, a britney-ish one from this album. It reminds me of Britney singing "Baby One More Time" in her early career. Cool song.

7. Do You Wanna Come Over?

She sings it with that "I'm a Slave 4 You" voice, but a little more mature this time. The chorus sounds like Madonna's "Hollywood".

8. Slumber Party

A slow chill pop song, I feel like I'm actually in a pub almost get drunk - no, I've never got drunk in my life. She really defines the meaning of "Party" in this song.

9. Just Like Me

Great song, also one of my favorite from this album. A pop song of Britney, but she sings it differently, more like in Ariana's way. Great song tho...

10. Love Me Down

Uh-oh, Britney sounds so naughty in this one. A catchy pop song with catchy tunes, brings back 2000s a lot tbh. Britney sounds so full of confidence in this one, I love this one also. I can imagine Britney dancing to this song it would be so great.

11. Hard to Forget Ya

Sorry but I don't have a great interest in this one.

12. What You Need

Such a great song for a closing song. "What You Need" is the last song featured in "Glory", and it sounds like Britney's on fire while she sings it on stage. She sings it in powerful, confidence yet Britney-ish with rock guitar a long the verse and chorus.

Overall: 6/10
Well served Britney! I believe this album can hit #1 on Billboard 200. You make such a great comeback this year! You deserve more than you think, this album is worth buying and streaming. Thanks for creating another masterpiece of yours Britney! Here's some photos of Britney attending and performing at the MTV VMA 2016:



Image result for britney spears vma 2016Image result for britney spears vma 2016
Image result for britney spears vma 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment