Translate

Friday, August 12, 2016

Clumsy

No, I am not. Clumsy, is the new title of a new released song by Britney Spears. It smashed iTunes and Spotify and also Twitter and of course, it hits Billboard - but not yet Hot 100. I've heard that this song, Clumsy, is not gonna be her next single, instead it's going to only be the promotional single of Britney's upcoming album "Glory". By the way, her upcoming album is set to be released this August, 24th of August to be exact. Excitement is on its way.

Clumsy is a catchy pop song and I like it, but not as much as I like "Make Me", perhaps not yet. The song is somehow britney-ish you know, with her sound like that and catchy tunes like that, it reminds me about Britney in 1999. However, the song is not as hitting as "Make Me", but I like it. I do hope the whole album will sound like this one, or "Make Me". I think it would be fun to hear a Britney's album with multiple genres in it, I mean she is Britney Spears you know, what can't she do about music? That's right, she can do anything about it, undoubtedly. I hope with the release of this album, Britney will get herself on top again, like she was in 2011. She deserves the top, she is so artistic, incredible, sweet, iconic, yet generous and kind to all her fans. Britney is such a great influence for the new generations. She knows how to position herself, and that is amazing.

Here is the link to stream the new song, "Clumsy":

https://open.spotify.com/album/7ESDd5cBB723XOqyRhJe8r


No comments:

Post a Comment