Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Okay so I've read 220 pages so far, and I do really wished J.K. Rowling had made it more than 1000 pages, sadly it's not even 500 pages. I could spend hours on my bed just reading that book and forget what time is it now. So now, I'm gonna tell you a bit about it, just a bit. Spoiler alert! I know you've been very curious since the book has sold out in many book stores. So here it is...

The story takes time 19 years after the last Harry Potter story, the Deathly Hallows. Harry and Ginny have 3 children; Lily, James and Albus. Ron and Hermione have only one child, Rose. Draco Malfoy which was married to Astoria (RIP), has a son named Scorpius Malfoy. The main story will be about action, more like a combination between "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" I guess. The main story will also present Albus and Scorpius as the main character more than Harry himself, well back to the title, "and the Cursed Child". So Albus becomes best friend with Scorpius, which is unexpected, a Potter and a Malfoy. They stole a time-turner from Hermione's office (she's the minister of magic btw), for a good purpose - good purpose does not mean it is always good to everyone. So they traveled back the time to save Cedric, they traveled to 1995 where the Triwizard Tournament was held in Hogwarts. But you know, we don't know and better if we don't know anything about: What happens if I change something in the past? Because something has always happened for a reason and if you change it, it can destroy the balance of the present world, which happens in the story. Albus and Scorpius tried to keep Cedric lives, and they did it, but....they change a lot of stuffs. The living become dead, the exist become unborn and so on...just a real mess. Believe me if Mrs. Rowling put the same actor - except Alan Rickman (RIP) - the film would be just amazing!

So I think I'm just gonna tell you until that one. I've read more, but I respect Mrs. Rowling and her team. So, I guess you might wanna read the real book. Happy reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment