Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Music This Fall is Going to be ruled by Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Katy Perry

Okay, I am so excited to tell you about this. Music is going to be tremendous this fall, and this year will be once again one of the greatest year for music. Know why? Because Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, The Corrs, and also Katy Perry are taking over this fall, and indeed the rest of this year! Lady Gaga has announced that her newest single - Perfect Illusion - is going to be released in September, she has not told the date yet and the exact time, but it's gonna be big I guess. I mean, Gaga has not been so active in music world recently, well since the release of G.U.Y. video, I haven't really heard anything so tremendous about her. Well, not to mention the great honor she received at the Golden Globe Awards, that's not music tho...

And then, Britney Spears is releasing her album in 3 days, yup that's in 24th of August and I am so excited to hear the rest of the album. It's gonna be fun and catchy I guess, whatever it is, I wish it would be more britney-ish.

Katy? So far she has roared with "Rise", that's only with one single. I can't imagine how bright her name will shine again if only she dropped her upcoming album soon. Rise is not the part of Katy's newest album - as she told the press - so she's kind of making us all wait and curious about how her album is going to sound like, I mean, it's Katy you know..she's full of surprises and also upcoming #1s.

Which album are you most looking forward to hear?

Lady Gaga's

Britney Spears's

Katy Perry's


No comments:

Post a Comment