Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Goodbye to My Best Friend

I knew him 5 years ago, and I never thought that we would make it this far. He is such a very special person in my life, one of a kind. Back then 5 years ago, we had the same height, while now, well, looks older than me - let's just say it that way. It was not that happy and smooth going kind of friendship we had, we also faced a lot of trouble, huge waves of egos, of gossips that might have torn us apart. But those stuffs, those bad bad stuffs we had back then, we could make it through smoothly, and sometimes roughly. That's what makes our friendship feels like it is actually one of a kind. I mean, who would mad at you just because you wear a really unmatched outfits? That's right, that's us. We mad at each other just because of small things and sometimes ridiculous ones. We did not think it was ridiculous, we thought it was a real big deal, but people around us, my other friends, they told us that it was not a big deal after all.

He is that type of ambitious person, who have a big dream and dare to do anything in order to achieve it. He is very confident about it, and sometimes that's the thing that I can't stand about. Overconfidence can kill your talent, that's why I wanted to stop him from being so overconfident. Everything that is over, is never good whether it is for you or people around you. And thankfully he smoothly changes into someone that he should be. Who changed him? I did. I feel like, if only he fails or achieve success from the wrong way in the future, it will also be a part of my mistake, I feel like I'm also responsible for his future as he also responsible to mine.

For sure, he is going to change into someone that he wants to be, and I don't have any idea it is going to be good or not for me? But whatever it is, he is an adult and I believe that he knows exactly where he needs to go now. This is such a very sad moment for me, because I have no idea where I am going to meet him again, or when or how. Things are going to be a lot different now. I don't expect him to stay the same as whoever he is today, because people need to change in order to adapt with their future. But I do expect that he would keep the good personality that he already has today. I don't want him to change into someone that I cannot recognize him anymore, neither do I want myself to change that way. I still want to be me, because being who I am is the best way I can deal with the world.

For him, if only he reads this, I want to say a lot of Thanks, infinity thanks. Because you are the only one that I always have whenever my situation is bad, you never left. Well once, when you were mad at me, but only that time. I'm feeling sad, happy and also proud. I am sad because we can't meet each other in a very long period of time, you're going to be really busy and barely have time to meet up. I am happy because we both are about to start a new chapter in our life, we're gonna be where we need to be after this, and I'm pretty sure we're going to write down a whole of good stuffs on the new page, right? :) and I am proud of our friendship. It was unexpected journey we had, and I am proud because we can make it this far and still counting. Please stay true to who you are, and always control your emotion and your bad thoughts. You have taught me lessons that I will never forget in my whole life. Just saying, you have taken part in my life. Thank you for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment