Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Songs of Summer 2016



Every single year, summer has always been that one most awaited occasion. We have holiday, a long long holiday without having to do any assignments. I've been having holiday for 3 months now, and still counting until mid August. Isn't that crazy? you can do anything you want between those 100 days of holiday, you can do what Phineas and Ferb do. So every summer it's been my tradition collecting hit songs for summer starting from May usually and end in August. For me, the song of summer has to be a hit around those months and it has to have beat which can lead you to dance and have fun. I mean, that's what the definition of summer right? So here are my top 20 picks for this year:

  1. One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla) - Drake
  2. Can't Stop The Feeling! - Justin Timberlake
  3. Into You - Ariana Grande
  4. Fast Car (feat. Dakota) - Jonas Blue
  5. Once In A While - Timeflies
  6. The Ocean (feat. Shy Martin) - Mike Perry
  7. Me Too - Meghan Trainor
  8. Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya) - The Chainsmokers
  9. Cheap Thrills - Sia
  10. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
  11. This Is What You Came For (feat. Rihanna) - Calvin Harris
  12. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
  13.  向着光亮那方 - 许魏洲 
  14. All In My Head (Flex)[feat. Fetty Wap] - Fifth Harmony
  15. NO - Meghan Trainor
  16. No Money - Galantis
  17. Hair - Little Mix
  18. A.D.I.D.A.S. - Little Mix
  19. Something In The Way You Move - Ellie Goulding
  20. Toothbrush - DNCE
source: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment