Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Demi on Quitting the Social Medias

Thank God!! That's the first thing I said. You don't know why she did that? Let me explain to you.
So Demetria Lovato or Demi Lovato, commented on a picture about Mariah and Ariana. Here's the picture:


Why would she said that? idk. But whatever her reason is, it is completely wrong to say it that way. We all know that Ariana is a rising star, some called her the next Mariah Carey. Well I agree with that, she has a similar voice with Mariah, but she can never be Mariah. Mariah is way much better than Ariana. She's a legend, she has 18 #1 singles and her voice can stand for 3 decades now. Ariana? She couldn't even sing the whistle part of "The Way" in a live performance. Just stop comparing them both okay? It's different. It's like you're trying to compare heaven with the world. Mariah imitates but never duplicates.

You know what? I think Demi should think about how she ends a war, before she starts it. She's now quitting twitter and instagram because she has lost the war, while Mariah did not do a thing until today. Mariah never did anything bad to Demi, why would she dissed her? I think Demi did that to get popularity though...what a shame demi. Go on, leave the social medias, I am thanking God if you do that.



And that statement she tweeted over there was just so upsetting. Jennifer Lopez is well known for stealing Mariah Carey ideas for her next album in 2001. And if I were Mariah, I wouldn't forgive her too, I mean it's my ideas, I thought of it, I built it and you were born to steal it. That is so rude. And unforgivable, and nasty! That's why Mariah keeps on dissing JLo, no wonder. If people good at her she'll respect them even more, for example, Beyonce, she never has any feud with her. Beyonce plays fair, but JLo did not.

And about the Ariana things, gosh just don't compare them. They are different. Everyone knows Mariah Carey but not everyone knows Ariana damn Grande okay? Mariah is better than Ariana, because she never duplicates. Demi lovato should shut the hell up and be a good girl. She's to noisy tweeting and saying hatred tweets. I can't believe she did that, I feel so disappointed as a lovatics. Lambs, you have done the right things. Kepp going....no offense to Arianators and Lovatics, just saying what I think suppose to be said. In this case, Mariah does not do anything wrong, Ariana did nothing wrong, demi is the source of everything wrong. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment