Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

Hello

Hello

Hello, okay this is not Adele song, and I am not promoting her song either. So this is my first post ever, and I was listening to Obsessed by Mariah Carey when I wrote this post. I'm not gonna say much for this beginning, now I'm gonna introduce myself...

I am a boy, okay a man, who lives in Indonesia. I attended favorite school in my city, and it made me become someone that I am today. I used to be called "potato" by my best friend, who I'm gonna tell you later about him on the next post...just wait! :) I love music so much, I also love movies, but not as much as I love music. You can call music is my world, music is my life. I love Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift and The Corrs the most, but I also listen to Katy perry, Madonna, Jesse McCartney, Ariana, Little Mix, Ellie Goulding, Beyonce, and well much more....If I mentioned them all here, the statement "I'm not gonna say much for this beginning" would be a lie then. I love pop music so much, R&B also, and country music too.

I'm attending university this year, and hopefully it's gonna be as awesome as my high school. Looking forward to see new people - okay by "looking forward" I mean scared, I hardly know them, they hardly know me, I have no idea what my surroundings would be like. Well here it is, my future awaits!

See ya on the next post people! Comment below if you have something to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment