Translate

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Taylor Swift

This is gonna be a long long post. Okay who doesn't know Taylor Swift? You? Dude what a pity, you certainly an underground community.

Taylor's full name is Taylor Alison Swift, I wonder why she didn't use "Taylor Alison" or "Alison" or "Alison Swift", I mean why did she use "Taylor Swift" as her stage name? Is it because a luck factor or what? If that's the reason, I'm surely gonna name my daughter Taylor Swift, or maybe I'll find a wife named Taylor or Swift or Taylor Swift. I know what are you guys thinking. Anyway...........
Taylor was born in Reading, Pennsylvania on December 13th, 1989. Which is only 8 years and 8 days different than me. I was also born in December, hopefully some of her lucks are in me.

Taylor's parents are Scott Swift and Andrea Swift, she has a brother named Austin Kingsley Swift. She has kittens, which are Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey. Those are cool names by the way, perhaps too cool for a kitten to be honest. No offense Taylor...

How did I know Taylor?

I first knew her after one of my classmates from 8th grade played the song "Back to December". That was happening in December 2011, I remember it very well. Then, I searched for that song on iTunes, then downloaded it, and of course I played it over and over again. So we can make a conclusion here that the very 1st Taylor's song that I downloaded was "Back to December". Then, around January 2012, I saw one of her newest video that time called "The Story of Us" in one of Indonesia local channel, Metro TV (I am not promoting). I like that song as well, therefore I downloaded it too. Both songs are from her 3rd album "Speak Now". After a while, I did not pay attention to Taylor Swift, until August 2012 when she released "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". I was like why are my facebook, and twitter suddenly full of this topic? I listened to it on iTunes, and of course I fell in love to that song the moment I heard it. I then downloaded it, and listen to it in the car via usb cable. My family love that song so much, they said it was such a cute song, with catchy tunes. I agree, and that is when I started liking Taylor Swift's songs and her personality.

Ever since August 2012 I never ever ever stop looking and listening to every of her songs. I now have the full collection of all her albums. From the one she released in 2006 until the newest one that I bought 2 years ago in 2016. I even have her posters hanging on my room. People call me "Swift Freak", I call myself a "Swiftie", well that's more like it.

And if Taylor somehow reads this, I want her to make a compilation album, and these are the list of the songs that she should include in the compilation album:

1. Our Song
2. Tim McGraw
3. Love Story
4. You Belong with Me
5. Today Was a Fairytale
6. Mine
7. Back to December
8. Sparks Fly
9. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
10. Red
11. I Knew You Were Trouble
12. 22
13. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
14. Shake It Off
15. Blank Space
16. Style
17. Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
18. Wildest Dreams (Radio Edit)
19. ..... (new single, maybe?)

Yes people, those above are the most popular singles of Taylor compared with other singles she released. And some are my favorites also. Okay, no, I favorited all of her songs.
A lot of people I know freaked out everytime they hear "Blank Space", for example: my mom and my best friend Kevin. You know, Kevin is not and indeed never will be a fan of Taylor Swift. But, she bought 1989! I really have such a huge swiftie impact on my friends. For me, Taylor is like The Corrs, because if you follow or add my social medias, you can see my header or my profile picture with Taylor on it, most of them. I used to have a fandom account called "Taylor Swift Indonesia" because I was really into her. But then I realized how busy I was, so I stopped, and then I become lazy to run that account again today. My goal is, by making that account, Taylor would notice me, but then again I realized there are thousands of swifties out there with the same dream as I do. Back off Christover, you ain't gonna get noticed!

Here are Taylor's Album Artwork:

1. Taylor Swift (2006)
 2. Fearless (2008)
 3. Speak Now (2010)
 4. RED (2012)
 5. 1989 (2014)

My favorite albums are: Fearless, RED, and 1989. For me, those albums contain songs with strong lyrics and soft soothing voice of Taylor. I love she can transform her real life into a song and everyone who listens to that song will be able to picture how it would be like if you were Taylor Swift. That's amazing how she can do that.


Those are picture of Taylor holding her trophies, after winning 8 awards on Billboard Music Awards 2013 (right) and Billboard Music Awards 2015 (left). And she becomes "The Most Winner of BBMAs of all the time", with total 21 awards. I'm so proud of her. 



You know what? sometimes, someone does never change.

I recommend you all to listen to her songs, but I never force people to like her or even force them to become a swiftie like me. There are only "nice" and "heavenly nice" when you listen to Taylor's songs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment