Translate

Monday, June 13, 2016

How to be happy

As I have seen so many tears and sadness today, I want to share how to be happy again.

1. Get Up and Move On

I know this sounds hard, but believe me it's worth it. You have to try to see the positive of something bad, you've got to try to seek the bright side of darkness. Tell yourself this: "I can't stay sad all day, all my life. I was born to be a happy person, and I have to spread happiness. Those people who have passed away will not want to see me like this either." That's the fact, people who left you and who loved you, they never want to see you sad, as they never want to make you sad. So, get up, and smile! It's much easier than crying.

2. Fill Yourself With Busyness

I mean it. You've got to get yourself a lot of busyness. Do you homework, your housework, play a game on your PC or smartphone, cook new foods, read books, or write a blog. Writing a blog does relief your grief, believe me. It works on me.

3. Watch Ellen Degeneres Show

This one is an absolutely, super duper. It's an easy thing to do people. And believe me, you will get that at least one smile when you watch one of her show. Or you can also read her book, because seriously...she's kidding.

4. Hang Out with You Friends or Relatives

Yup, this can also be the proper choice for you to get you sadness off. By hanging out with friends, you can forget all the sadness you've been through. Being with friends means togetherness, smiles and happiness. Talk to them about your problems, maybe you can solve it together. Who knows?

5. Do Something that You feel like doing it

For example, listening to Mariah Carey songs, or The Corrs songs. Those are the things I love to do, and I never get bored listening to their songs. That can be my medicine if I'm sad. Or do your hobbies. Maybe cooking, gardening, or sleeping.

6. Get some sleep

Sleep is one of the only things that can make you feel a lot better. If someone is sad, they tend to feel sleepy a lot. So it's natural if you feel so. Don't force your body to stay up, take a nap, and when you're awake, you'll feel better.

7. Jog

In the morning or evening, you can take time to jog. At least 15 minutes of jog will make you feel a lot happier. It's just different, you know. Let your body move, let your blood flow when you jog. Set yourself free.

8. Eat Chocolate

Well don't eat it too much or you'll have a diabetes or tooth problems. Chocolate have this one potion in it that can increase the level of the hormone of happiness. You can try it yourself. Eating chocolate can also make you feel more relax.

9. Smile

Smile, that's the most important thing. If you don't smile, you can't say that you're happy, even if deep down you're happy, you're not if you don't smile. Smile can decrease face aging, and It can make you feel healthier and fresher.

So those are 9 indicators that I think can be very useful for those who are in grief. Always remember that none storms last forever, and you can't possibly make rainbow without any rain. So, what are you waiting for? Be Happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment