Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

My Best Friend who left to Australia just now

Today, June 6th 2016 

would be declared as "The day when my best friend, Kevin, left" day. That sounds silly doesn't it? Thanks! I Know it doesn't.

So I have a friend of mine named Kevin, and he's leaving to Australia just now. None of his friends are allowed to give him a farewell at the Airport, idk why. He said he's gonna be back after 10 weeks, which is around the middle of August, which means I'm not in my hometown anymore, which means I'm not gonna meet him again for a long period of time, which means for sure as a best friend, I'm gonna miss him a lot. That's a lot of "which" on my last sentence. 

I first met him when we were 7th grader, around 6 years ago in 2010. When I first saw him, the first thing that came to my mind was "You look like Kenneth". Kenneth is my primary school friend, and they have a similar look somehow back then. So, we introduce ourselves in a very weird way. I mean it. He used to tease me a lot, he hid my pencil case until some of my pens and pencils broken, he hid my books, he hid my school bag, he spanked me with chalk board eraser, and he called me "potato". Those are weird I know. Back then when I was in 7th grade, I almost wished I had not known him. I was even scared of him, I was like "please be absent today..." well he never absent back then, darn.
As the solution, during the break time I never left the class so that he wouldn't get the chance to hide my stuffs.

That was life as a 7th grader. Things changed when I hit 8th grade. So the first day I came to school to see the class formation, I was in 8E, and I was in the same class as Kevin. Oh boy.....well that's the thing, the more you hate someone or something, the more it is likely for you to be near them, that's real. I was like: Gosh! this is gonna be another 1 year full of nightmare. It turned out that my thought was not true at all, indeed 8E is the best class I've ever had! Kevin behaved himself in 8E, I sat next to him on the first day of lesson until the next 2 months! and guess what? He was so kind to me! He helped me do the math projects, and in every single team work, he always pick me to be in his team. That happened for 1 year full, I was surprised by that!

From 9th grade until 12th grade, I never be in the same class again as him. It was sad actually, such a pity. But we always knew how to keep in touch with each other, we always found ways, that's the benefit of friendship! :) In 2013, he fell in love with a girl, and I helped him to get close to her. Eventually they broke up, and I am the only who knows exactly his love stories, and his family very well. He almost made me come with him to Australia back then in 2012, well I told him my family didn't have that large amount of money like his family had. If I had a large amount of money, I would accompany him to Australia, if I had. So those are the experiences between me and him, I still have a lot of it, but of course I can't mention all on this post. Gonna have the other post about him later!

Today, I am saddened with the fact that he left to Australia to study. Gosh! We're not that close anymore, how am I suppose to keep in touch? Well, I let everything to God's hand now, including him. You know if he reads this, I want him to know that I hate smokers, so I don't want him to smoke. And please stay away from bad habits, he is good the way he is. Oh, and I hope he doesn't change much that I won't be able to recognize him! LoL, if you're reading this kevin, I do really hope the best luck for you! Always! 


No comments:

Post a Comment