Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Music Chart 6/15/16

You know how much I really love music. And some of my friends are wondering where are my music source? How come I know new musics so much? well here's the answer. My sources are: billboard.com, spotify, and iTunes. I only look to those charts, because those charts are trusted and stay updated all the time. From now on, I'm going to update the charts every single week. Hopefully it helps you to find and rate the songs you love.

Billboard Hot 100 (Top 20):


  1. One Dance (feat. Wizkid and Kyla) - Drake
  2. Panda - Desiigner 
  3. Can't Stop the Felling! - Justin Timberlake
  4. Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya) - The Chainsmokers
  5. Work From Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Fifth Harmony
  6. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
  7. This Is What You Came For (feat. Rihanna) - Calvin Harris
  8. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Ponser
  9. Needed Me - Rihanna
  10. Just Like Fire - P!nk
  11. Don't Mind - Kent Jones
  12. Work (feat. Drake) - Rihanna
  13. Cheap Thrills (feat. Sean Paul) - Sia
  14. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
  15. Ride - Twenty one pilots
  16. Never Forget You - Zara Larsson & MNEK
  17. H.O.L.Y - Florida Georgia Line
  18. For Free (feat. Drake) - DJ Khaled
  19. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
  20. Pillowtalk - Zayn
iTunes Indonesia (Top 10):



Spotify (Indonesia Chart)[Top 10 only]:

Spotify (Global Chart)[Top 10 Only]:

Spotify (US Chart)[Top 10 only]:


No comments:

Post a Comment