Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Orlando Mass Shooting

I feel sorry for all the victims, and I want to express my very deep condolence to the family and relations of the victims. May all the deaths be seated on the right side of God, and may all their sins be forgiven. 

For US Government, I would like to state my disappointment. Many people say that US is one of the safest country in the world, your life is guaranteed, and the human life is the thing that they appreciate the most. How come you let those terrorist free? I think you should really increase the security level and I highly recommend you to limit the sale of guns in US. This is for everyone's good. I know that by having your own guns you can defend yourself from any danger. But what if nowadays people become more insane - and they really are become more insane - and they use guns in order to threat other people's life and safety? What if they use the guns against the law? In my opinion, it would be safer if you limit sale of guns. You can't risk for another tragedy like this to happen in the future. I don't blame you, I just want to state my opinion and advice. I know you have done your best to protect your people.

Many innocent people are killed because of this tragedy. So far it's been 50 people dead and 53 people wounded. I agree with Obama's statement, saying that this is "the act of terrorism and the act of hate". The terrorist was either hate of the LGBT community or try to get our attention. The second possibility is the worst, because if that's the reason, then we all should really be careful. Maybe something bigger and worse would happen soon after this, well none of us hope for that. But we should "prepare the umbrella before it's raining" right? The first possibility is kinda lame, and ridiculous. Those LGBT people have done nothing wrong to you, those people are just being themselves and they are protected by the law of US. The question is why was he against LGBT so much? Have gay people killed your family or relations? Have they tried to steal something precious from you? Have they tried to kill you before? No? well then, you have no reason for hating them. You can't and you don't have any rights to judge them, saying they're a sinner, because you're not Jesus, you're not Mother Mary, you're not God, you're just a mortal human, and so am I. None of us should judge other humans. He created human this way for reasons, and for good reasons not a bad reasons. 

All in all, I send my loves and prayers for this tragedy, for the victims and all their relations and family who are in grief. I do really hope there aren't any more victims from this tragedy. May God be with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment