Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Religions

Okay this one is kinda complicated and annoying for some reasons. I really really hate it when someone forces someone else to move to their religion. I mean, what's the big deal? Why can't we have our own belief? If you deal with someone who doesn't have religion or don't believe with God, and you ask them to come in to your religion that's great. It's like you're giving a house to the homeless or eyes to the blinds. But why would you ask someone who already have clear eyes to wear glasses? Why would you ask someone who already has big house to move to the small one? Isn't that kinda annoying? Yes, it really is.

People nowadays are fear or 2 thing when it comes to religion: first, afraid of losing adherents and second, afraid if the other religion which they call "a bad" religion become stronger. Those are what makes the fanatics ask you to join their religion. It sucks when some people say "my religion is the best" or "my religion is better", you do not have any idea what you're talking about. Well if you say that to those who "lost" their way, that's okay, as long as it can make that person better that's fine. But don't you ever dare say those words to those who are close to their religion just to make em to your religion. You're the bad one if that's what you do. You literally poison someone with your poisonous words, and that is not a word from God I believe. God never tempts someone all He did was spreading prayers and good things and kindness and peace and justice.

You know, I have faced those people in my life that's why I can say this. You're not in a good religion if you pray, then you show it to other people. When you do everything and say that you're doing it in God's name, oh boy, that is so wrong, that is what is called hypocrisy. Your Lord knows if you pray, He knows when you do good things, He barely leaves you, He barely sleeps. So, there's no need to be show off. You know what? Isn't it scary and insane when you do something bad and still saying "in the name of Jesus Christ" before doing it. That sounds absolutely odd for me. As long as I live in Catholic church, I've never heard of Jesus doing bad things. And you make a strain on that story by doing things like that. Wake Up!

There's something even more bothering than that. When a person change their religion in the name of love. Your God is bigger than the love you have, and you are only human, and so am I. Then who are we to make love #1? God's love to you is bigger than what you have with the one you love. In my religion, my God willing to die for human. Because He loves human so much and He couldn't stand seeing them chained with sins. There is no love that is as pure and as truly as His. I would think twice before changing my religion, if you say changing your religion can make you better, than you better prove it. As long as I know, people change their religion because they find it more interesting in human way somehow, because the old one is too boring. What a holy reason that is, really. But well.......it's your choice, not mine. Do what your heart think would be right.

Can we just respect each other's belief? Wouldn't it be better that way? If you respect me, I'll respect you even more. We are human, and we're all sinners and blind. We can't be that blind leading the blind right? We don't judge another religions, we can't say that ours is the best. Every religion is good, because every religion teach its adherents to do goods so that they can eventually go to heaven. And I don't think your God needs to be defended. If there's any film, songs, or texts that insult your ,God, can we just stay calm? We don't need to throw any insult back, we are, once again, a mortal human, and I believe that your God is very strong. He can do whatever He wants, He can defend Himself. He knows who insult Him. In my religion, we are told to pray for those who do things like that.


You know what? If only we did not have religions today, we would only be the same. We would only be human, be friends. Because we all have bones, skulls, eyes, ears, brain, heart, nose, lungs and teeth, well except for babies, they don't have teeth yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment