Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

Lick Over Lips - Review

Lick Over Lips a.k.a. LOL, is located in Jalan Emong no. 3, Bandung. Is it delicious? well of course, if it hadn't been delicious, I wouldn't have tried it.
That's the picture of what I have bought at LOL. I know, I was kinda freak out because I haven't eaten ice cream and sweets since my teeth surgery. They also say that I only need to add another 5k Rupiah in order to get those toppings. After I paid 5k, then I can add as many toppings as it can be fitted to my cups. I ordered large cup, yup that is a large cup in the picture above. Well that's what is called business. So we can really fit as many toppings as we can, it's a total lie actually. There were abut 15 different toppings, and I have tried to fit em, but it ended up some of those marshmallows and chocolate crisp fell to the floor, such a waste actually, but that was my first experience so I guess that was not a waste at all. Those ants can eat it anyway...

The ice cream tasted delicious, it has a smooth icy taste when you taste it. They must use a lot of gelatin to make it. I spent 25k on the ice cream and 5k for the toppings. Not really expensive actually if you have ever tried Hagen Dasz or Baskin Robbins, they are lot more expensive, but price never lies. You get what you pay though. LOL also sells foods like dessert, light meal such as french fries and pancakes and coffees. Worth the try, but the place is not really big, it can only fit up to 18 people. Hopefully LOL sees this, and will pay me for saying this review.... :D

Ratings:

Ice Cream & Toppings : 8/10
Place : 5/10
Cleanliness : 6/10
Staff's friendliness : 7/10
Overall : 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment