Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

Teeth Removal

Today, June 6th 2016

I got my molar teeth removed by an amazing doctor named drg. Mantra Nandini. She's a mouth surgery professional. During the process I did not feel anything, it was not painful at all. But afterwards, oh boy it hurt terribly , luckily I was able to take some sleep so the pain gone. I've been drinking pain killers, anti inflammation and of course, antibiotic. I am not able to eat anything but porridge and crushed chicken flesh, so that I don't need to chew. It's kinda painful to chew. The last time I did the surgery was in August 2015, just four months after I had a bone surgery in my feet. I know, I'm such an unlucky person, but I'm thankful that these all doesn't happen when I'm already in University. It was a hard time actually back then in August, because I was still going to school, and I have a lot of homeworks and tasks to be done after the teeth surgery. It was insane. I thank God this happens when so called summer holiday. Gonna post some posts after this, I'm still freaking out to this blog. Hopefully everybody enjoy reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment