Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

Why do I write this blog in English?

According to Blogger's, most of my audiences are from US. Second are from Indonesia. The rest of em are from Vietnam, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, and Australia. If I use bahasa, it would be way too lame, and not it is not an international language. That is why I use English.

Why not mandarin? I know it's now one of the international must-able language, but it's way too hard, and there are a lot kind of mandarin. It's too complicated either to be learnt or to read. English is still the best for me to interact with other people from other countries. You know what? I was chosen as a student representation from Bandung during the Asian African Conference. Unfortunately, I was facing bone surgery that time, darn, I would've been able to speak with those new friends from Asia and Africa. 

Using English is also my appreciation to my greatest English teachers I've ever had: Miss Lia, Sir Martin, Kerensa Johnston, Miss Jennifer, Mam Aimee, Susan, and Tom. Those are my English teachers who have the biggest impact on my English skills. They are behind every words and grammars I am writing on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment